Is a Qualified Health Professional, Holistic Acupuncturist with more than 22 years of experience.
Both the National Health Institute (NHI) and the World Health Organization (WHO) recognize acupuncture as a valid treatment for a wide range of conditions.
According to the WHO, acupuncture has proven effective for the following conditions,
- Respiratory: Allergic rhinitis (including hay fever), Bronchial asthma, Sore throat (including tonsillitis)
- Digestive: GERD, Hiatal hernia, Acid reflux, Nausea and vomiting, Morning sickness, Gallbladder issues, Ulcerative colitis, IBS. Side effects of chemotherapy.
- Reproductive: Menstrual cramps, Induction of labor, Malposition of fetus, Female infertility, Labor pain, Lactation deficiency, Polycystic ovary syndrome, Premenstrual syndrome (PMS), Prostatitis.
- Neurological/Inflammatory: Knee pain, Low back pain, Sciatica, Spine pain, Sprain, Neck pain, Stiff neck Tennis elbow, Periarthritis of shoulder, Rheumatoid arthritis, Gouty arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia and fasciitis, TMJ, Bell’s palsy, Earache, Headache, Postoperative pain, Postoperative convalescence, Stroke, Cancer pain, Neuralgia, post-herpetic, Ménière disease, Tourette syndrome.
- Chronic/Lifestyle Disease: Hypertension, Hypotension, Diabetes mellitus (non-insulin-dependent), Hyperlipemia, Obesity , Insomnia.
- Urinary: Recurrent lower urinary-tract infection, Renal colic (pain from kidney stones).
- Skin: Acne , Neurodermatitis, Pruritus.
- Psychoemotional: Depression, Cardiac neurosis (panic attacks), Stress syndrome, Opium, cocaine and heroin dependence, Alcohol dependence and detoxification, Tobacco dependence, Schizophrenia.
- Circulatory: Craniocerebral injury (closed), Leukopenia, Raynaud syndrome (primary), Vascular dementia.
- Autoimmune: Sjögren syndrome. Infectious: Herpes zoster (shingles).
Is a Qualified Health Professionals, Holistic Naturopath doctor with many years of experience.
- Quality, whole person care utilizing nutrition, botanicals, homeopathy, craniosacral therapy, visceral manipulation, and some pharmacological prescribing if needed.
- Treating and managing digestive disorders
- Addressing food allergies and prescribing special diets
- Sleep disorders due to stress and anxiety
- Prevention, treatment and management of type II diabetes using supplements, botanicals, diet and lifestyle changes
- Women’s health
- General metabolic cleanse programs
- Weight loss programs
- Cardiovascular support and prevention of cardiovascular disease and hypertension
- Lyme disease – adjunctive care
- Treating chronic inflammatory conditions
The main goal is to assist patients into taking steps to better living, and teach them to take charge of their health, to further improve their quality of life.