Dr. Stockwell, ND
Graduate of Bastyr University in Kenmore, WA 2008, one of four accredited naturopathic colleges in the country. Dr. Stockwell is a naturopathic doctor that has been trained in medical science, diagnostic skills and natural healing by applying minimally invasive methods of whole-person health care. This includes the ability to diagnose, manage and treat a variety of acute and chronic illnesses. This excludes any major neurological or cardiovascular conditions, cancer, surgery or emergency medicine in which case would be referred out to a specialist, and patient would only receive adjunctive care. Dr. Stockwell will be offering the following services at Coastal Wellness Family Chiropractic.
- Quality, whole person care utilizing nutrition, botanicals, homeopathy, craniosacral therapy, visceral manipulation, and some pharmacological prescribing if needed.
- Treating and managing digestive disorders
- Addressing food allergies and prescribing special diets
- Sleep disorders due to stress and anxiety
- Prevention, treatment and management of type II diabetes using supplements, botanicals, diet and lifestyle changes
- General metabolic cleanse programs
- Weight loss programs
- Cardiovascular support and prevention of cardiovascular disease and hypertension
- Lyme disease -adjunctive care
- Treating chronic inflammatory conditions
The main goal is to assist patients into taking steps to better living, and teach them to take charge of their health, to further improve their quality of life.
If you want more information, please feel free to contact our office!
520 Ocean St, South Portland, ME 04106 (207) 767-0005